Protected Trade MarksRegplates.com
Protected Trade Marks
Regplates.com owns protected registered Trade Marks under the Trade Marks Act 1994.
These include the logo and typestyle as seen under registered Trade Marks UK00002635732, UK00003132451 & UK00003129526.
Unauthorised use is not permitted in any way or media.
1. What intellectual property is
Having the right type of intellectual property protection helps you to stop people stealing or copying:
- the names of your products or brands
- your inventions
- the design or look of your products
- things you write, make or produce
Copyright, patents, designs and trade marks are all types of intellectual property protection. You get some types of protection automatically, others you have to apply for.
What counts as intellectual property
Intellectual property is something unique that you physically create. An idea alone is not intellectual property. For example, an idea for a book doesn’t count, but the words you’ve written do.
Owning intellectual property
You own intellectual property if you:
- created it (and it meets the requirements for copyright, a patent or a design)
- bought intellectual property rights from the creator or a previous owner
- have a brand that could be a trade mark, eg a well-known product name
You usually won’t own the intellectual property for something you created as part of your work while you were employed by someone else.
Intellectual property can:
- have more than one owner
- belong to people or businesses
- be sold or transferred
The Intellecual Property Office Trade Marks Act 1994 can be found <Here>
The Intellecual Property Office website can be found <Here>
Established Over 30 Years
- FREE TRANSFER SERVICE - your paperwork is handled by our trained team
- OVER 30 YEARS EXPERTISE - long established and trusted company
- DVLA RECOGNISED RESELLER - linked directly from the DVLA website
- TRADE ASSOCIATION MEMBERS - MIRAD and CN Guild members